If you’re looking for a bang-for-buck bike trailer with lots of interior room and some high-end features, then the Schwinn Trailblazer Bike Trailer might be the best pick for you.
With over one thousand reviews and a 4.6 star average rating, cyclists and their little ones seem to agree that this trailer is a steal.
As Amazon’s recommended choice for “baby bike trailer” this trailer also comes with Amazon’s 2-day shipping.
Everything you need to know about the Schwinn Trailblazer
Recommended for: Comfortable recreational outings with the family on a budget. Riders also seem to enjoy riding with children of all ages, from as young as 6 months!
Price: Entry Level (check price on Amazon)
Max Weight Limit: 40 pounds for single, 80 pounds for double
Seats: Single or Double
Stroller Conversion: Yes, for Double only
- Entry-level affordability with some high-end features
- Large inflatable tires for a smoother ride
- Smooth stroller pushing
- Lightweight when pulling
- Large interior space and bench for kids
- Suitable for small children (some riders ride with 6-month olds or younger)
- Good storage area for things
- Quality of straps may ware after a few years of use
- Stroller conversion only available for Double
- May not be compatible with all bikes (always make sure your bike is compatible)
- Not ideal for aggressive dirt roads due to lack of suspension
If you’re looking for a bike trailer for occasional outings or getting around town by bike, then we can definitely recommend the Schwinn Trailblazer. Just be sure to check the compatibility with your bike (which is always a good practice when shopping for bike accessories).
If you need help finding the right bike trailer for you, check out the Ultimate Guide to Buying a Bike Trailer. I also have compiled a list of the top current bike trailers for every common situation, which you can check out here.